Monday, September 15, 2008

Johnny

OK, my little miss Ella is in playschool with this little boy named Johnny. They have known each other for over a year now. Last Thursday, this is what Johnny told his mom as they were getting ready to go to school. "Mom, make me handsome because I feel today is the day that I will marry Ella." Sweet, huh? Adorable, absolutely! After class, Ella whispered in Johnny's ear the words "will you marry me?"(prompted by me) and Johnny turned red and asked his mom what he should say. He then decided to simply say "thank you". He then put his arm around Ella's neck and they started skipping down the hall chanting "We're in love! We're in love!" Is this still sweet and adorable? I know, I know... I encouraged it. Shame on me. Isn't he handsome? :)

1 comment:

Monica Hudson said...

I love it! How much cuter can you get??!! I wouldn't worry too much about encouraging it - I wasn't much younger than Ella when I was convinced I was going to marry you!! Haha!! Kids - they are a riot!