Tuesday, April 7, 2009

gratitude

Today I'm feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude.

I'm grateful for my:

  • life
  • family
  • friends
  • this roof over my head
  • Ella and Sophia
  • and my husband
  • my faith in God
  • good people
  • music
  • laughter
  • kisses
  • hugs
  • reading
  • technology
  • cameras
  • pianos and all other lovely instuments
  • my daddy's trumpet
  • my skin
  • my baby calling me "dada"
  • Ella saying "I have a great idea."
  • good food
  • chocolate and diet coke

4 comments:

Monica Hudson said...

xoxo -- love you to pieces -- xoxo

Monica Hudson said...

Just popped in and saw the new look! Way cute! I love the pic of your girls with the flower! Just wanted to say hi and love you!

Debbie said...

hey misty how are you...love the new picture and what did you hubby write? I am grateful for my life too!!!

Debbie said...

i love your prego picture too!!!