Monday, August 4, 2008

I Hear My Elko!

Ella was in the hallway today and started making loud sounds. She then said, "Mommy, I can hear my elk. I mean, my elko (echo)." This was cute because we are visiting my parents in Elko, NV.
She misses her daddy. He wasn't able to come with us, and today she had a huge tantrum because I had to say no to something (can't even remember what it was). She started screaming, "I want my daddy!" She is daddy's girl, 100%. I told her we could call him on the phone and she just cried even more and said she wanted him here with her right now. Shortly after this craziness, she passed out (because she woke up at 5:30 this morning)! Good grief. What's gotten in to her? That is just way too early especially since I have to share my bed with her and that means no sleep for me because of those crazy gymnastic moves she pulls all night long.
(I'm sending her to grandma's bed tonight.)

1 comment:

TheEpicBeat said...

Cute family Misty! Great to see you guys. Thanks for hunting us down!